Hawaii Passport Office

For same-day service or questions, please call:

(888) 688-1434

Get a Passport in Hawaii

At the Hawaii Passport Office, we offer expedited passports, passport renewals and services for Hawaii residents. If you've never applied for a US passport or your passport expired more than five years ago, we can help you get a new passport quickly.

Have you had your passport lost or stolen? Did you change your name recently after a marriage, divorce or court order? Did your passport expire within the past five years? If you are in need of a replacement passport or a new passport quickly before a travel date, contact us - we will help you get a new or a renewed passport in a rush!

All US citizens under age 18 require valid US passports for travel. Be sure to check your child's passport before traveling - child passports must be replaced every five years and cannot be renewed. If you are traveling with kids who need new or replacement passports because their passports have expired, we offer services for children's passports. Our team are also experts in expediting visas for international travel. Each country has its own set of stipulations when it comes to requirements. We can make sure your paperwork is all in order before your trip so you won't have any unforeseen problems!

Passport Office in Hawaii